August 25, 2005

Minus Story: No Rest for Ghosts: "STREAM"



Minus Story will release their new album, No Rest For Ghosts , on Jagjaguwar, October 11th. You can stream the release right here... from what I have heard this is a sure sign of growth for the band's experimental indie rock/Americana music.

No Rest For Ghosts Track List:
I Was Hit
Knocking On Your Head
Ringing in the Dark
Hold On
Little Wet Head
Waking Up
Will I Be Fighting?
There is a Light
To the Ones You Haunted
In Our Hands


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I neglected to mention that Minus Story's previous full length, The Captain Is Dead, Let The Drum Corpse Dance, is available at eMusic.com, along with a live recording. I hope you are aware of eMusic's great trial offer of 50 FREE mp3 downloads... no strings attached. Please visit through the link in the post below, or the link in the sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment