November 21, 2005

FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS

There's a lot of good music here... I wish I had time to do a proper post on these bands, but that isn't possible right now. So download these free and legal mp3s from these four bands and listen...

--------------------

tapes 'n tapes + insistor
tapes 'n tapes + cowbell [i'm really liking this one]
tapes 'n tapes + omaha

--------------------

meligrove band + monkey mask
meligrove band + the victory
meligrove band + shake your pants
meligrove band + oh but she did

You can now steam a few tracks off of Meligrove Band's upcoming release, Planets Conspire, right here.

---------------------

king elementary + thief of hearts

--------------------

the southland + debris
the southland + shadow
the southland + radio

1 comment:

  1. On the Tapes 'N Tapes, I find myself preferring "Insistor." But I also wanted to thank you for linking to Plague of Angels. That's a big deal for me. Thanks again for being the initial inspiration to try the mp3 blog thing.

    ReplyDelete