February 25, 2006

Dancing About Architecture

The Guardian talks with Nick Cave about the film he penned, "The Proposition".
I feel at around 18 or 19 my interests were formed in some way. They're pretty much the same to this day; you just have to find different ways to articulate it. There are times when I think I really need to write some other sort of stuff. For example, I think maybe I'll try to write a record like Astral Weeks, much more subtle, but I find it difficult to change.

* * * * * * * * *

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah talk with the Independent.

* * * * * * * *

Deerhoof's John Dieterich has a chat with PopMatters.

* * * * * * * *

Chartattack interviews Belle and Sebastian's keyboardist, Chris Geddes.

* * * * * * * * *

CMJ sits down with Elbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment