March 19, 2007

Bjork Tour Dates

Here are the recently announced dates for Bjork in support of her upcoming effort, Volta, due out May 7 EU and May 8 in North America. There are some big holes here, most of April, most of June, much of July and August... are there more dates to come? Is she making a movie? Stay tuned.

Björk Tour Dates
04-01 Reykjavik, Iceland - Forma @ Nasa
04-27 Indio, CA - Empire Polo Field (Coachella)
05-02 New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall
05-05 New York, NY - United Palace Theater
05-08 New York, NY - Apollo Theater
05-12 Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre
05-15 Denver, CO - Red Rocks Amphitheatre
05-19 San Francisco, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre
05-23 Vancouver, British Columbia - Deer Lake Park
05-26 Gorge, WA - Gorge Amphitheatre (Sasquatch!)
06-22 Pilton, England - Glastonbury Festival
06-28 Werchter, Belgium - Rock Werchter
07-01 Gdynia, Poland - Open'er Festival
07-05 Roskilde, Denmark - Roskilde Festival
07-25 Nyon, Switzerland - Paleo Festival
09-08 Toronto, Ontario - Virgin Festival

Here are some free mp3s from the Vespertine era.
verandi
hearts & bones
undone
odd duck

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog - really excellent content. As I try to come up with interesting stuff for my project I am in awe of the amount of posts - good posts! that you create. Anyway, regarding the holes in the Bjork tour schedule I did a post today where I am trying to guess as many bands as possible that are playing at the Virgin Music Festival in Baltimore this year. She's on my list for August 4th or 5th! And I really hope that I am right. Check out the rest at http://dadscarradio.typepad.com

    Cheers!
    Peter Clough AKA Dad

    ReplyDelete