October 04, 2007

Doveman: Exclusive Video Premiere "Happy"


Doveman will see their second full length With My Left Hand I Raise The Dead released October 9th on Brassland. This is a video for probably the most accessible track on the record, "Happy". Shot in a simple straightforward fashion, a single-shot that slowly pulls back from the singer, but that singer isn't Doveman's Thomas Bartlett, he appears at the end when he flips the switch cutting the music and then says "... still it's pretty fucking good"... and "... are you going to really end on me?".




happy
[mp3]
(this is a rough version of the song - and it's about 20 seconds longer than the album track)

MP3s from
The Acrobat
honey [mp3]
teacup [mp3]

Download Doveman songs and albums, including a special advance of With My Left Hand I Raise The Dead, with eMusic's free trial offer of 25 MP3s.

No comments:

Post a Comment