March 16, 2008

Wilco: The Riviera, Chicago February 19th: Part 1


photo credit: pneyu

Here's a treat for some of you Wilco fans out there. I say 'some of you' because a lot of you have likely got your hands on this already. The sound is very good, as this show, performed February 19th (the fourth night of a five night stand), was broadcast live on FM radio. The band played 31 songs that night and I'm going to break them up into two posts, the second will be put up sometime after Monday, as I'm heading into hospital for day surgery tomorrow. Here's the first half of the show at Chicago's Riviera club last month.

Enjoy it, spread the word and the music, and subscribe to my feed if you see fit.

Intro 2:20
Outta Mind (Outta Sight) 3:36
I Must Be High 3:18
Impossible Germany 6:24
Radio Cure 5:17
Leave Me Like You Found Me (the song's live debut) 4:43
Company In My Back 4:28
Handshake Drugs 6:20
War On War 3:43
Shake It Off 6:49
Summerteeth 3:37
In A Future Age 3:37
ELT 3:32
A Shot In The Arm 4:36
Poor Places 5:23
Reservations 3:56
Spiders (Kidsmoke) 12:22

BUY Wilco's music.

Here are the songs that'll be available in the second post:
On And On And On
Hotel Arizona
Too Far Apart
Was I In Your Dreams? (w/horns)
Misunderstood
Someday Soon
California Stars
Hate It Here (w/horns)
The Thanks I Get w/horns)
Walken (w/horns)
I'm The Man Who Loves You (w/horns)
I'm A Wheel (w/horns)
Kingpin
Outta Site (Outta Mind)
The Late Greats

1 comment:

  1. !! how do you get your hands on all these wonderful sounds ??

    thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete