November 18, 2009

Charlotte Gainsbourg: "Heaven Can Wait" Video

Charlotte Gainsbourg isn't a newcomer to the world of music or video, her latest film is Antichrist with Willem Dafoe. Have you seen it? I like things different and even weird compared to most people, but this film doesn't do it for me. It's been labeled horror, but it's not in the traditional sense. This is the horror which people, in this case a man and woman, can inflict on each other, psychologically and physically. I did, however, like the amazing beauty of several slow motion sequences in the film. Anyway, Gainbourg has a new record coming in January called IRM (Beck Hansen produced and co-wrote the disc) and this video has landed in an effort to pique your interest (I won't bother describing what happens in the video... I know you can figure it out yourselves).

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO SIXEYES FEED HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment