May 31, 2009

Subscribe Via Email to Sixeyes

I just noticed a link on another blog for email subscriptions and then took a look at my own link for that service. Oops, that link doesn't work... who knows how long it's been like that. So, I've fixed that problem, this is the new link for those who want to subscribe and receive updates via email: Subscribe to *sixeyes by Email. The email link can also be found in the right sidebar under the heading SUBSCRIBE.

Thanks to all who've subscribed in the past.

Also, I'm seriously considering switching to my own domain sometime this year, sooner than later, I hope.

Take care.

kings of convenience winning a battle losing the war
the national mr november (may 23/09 - Boston)
the veils night thoughts of a tired surgeon
patrick watson weight of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment